District News & Information
Back to Articles
New Dates for ACT Test
The Lafayette Parish School System would like to share important updates with you regarding the ACT Test.
Regarding state ACT administrations:
- Schools will not be offering state ACT administration previously scheduled for June 2, 2020.
- There will be two more sessions offered in the fall: October 6 and October 20, 2020.
- A new test-at-home option will become available in the fall and winter. Information will be shared as it becomes available.
Regarding National ACT Test Day:
Upon registration, a student can select a site for administration, and if needed ACT may request a one-week delay in testing due to COVID safety concerns.
- Students can register for the June 13 administration at ACT.org.
- Regular registration ends tomorrow - May 8, 2020.
- The late registration window, which may include additional fees, runs May 9-22, 2020.
- Students can register for July18 administration at ACT.org.
- Regular registration ends June 19, 2020.
- Late registration window, which may include additional fees, runs June 20-26, 2020.
As a reminder for seniors:
- Be sure to check university admission requirements and application adjustments that have been made due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Printer Friendly Version
Send this Page to a Friend!