N. P. Moss Preparatory School Parent Involvement Policy
The faculty and staff are committed to supporting the important role of parents in the education of our kids. N.P. Moss Preparatory School agrees to implement the following:
• N.P. Moss Preparatory School will jointly develop with parents a Parental Involvement Policy.
• N.P Moss Preparatory School will distribute the policy to parents at orientation.
• N.P. Moss Preparatory School will post the policy on the school web site.
• N.P. Moss Preparatory School will periodically update its Parental Involvement Policy to meet the changing needs of the
parents, students, and the school.
• N. P. Moss Preparatory School will hold parent meetings throughout the school year at varying times to improve student success
• N.P. Moss Preparatory School will require students, parents, and teachers to sign a school compact.
• N.P. Moss Preparatory School will provide parents with a description of the curriculum in use at the school, along with a
description of the forms of academic and behavioral assessment used to measure student progress.
Parental involvement means that parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s education! It means that parents are included, as appropriate, in decision-making to assist in the education of their child.