Tammy Young Marcel, Librarian
The mission of the Career Center Library is to support the school's curriculum by assisting members of the learning community in becoming effective users of information. The library provides a meaningful instructional program which is relevant to the needs, interests, curiosities and learning styles of all students and empowers them to become independent learners and thinkers.
The Career Center Library is a unique place with a wide selection of career and academic resources.
Library Policies and Procedures
- Students must come with a signed pass from their vocational or academic teacher.
- Books circulate for ONE WEEK and may be renewed if the student needs for a longer period of time.
- Reference books are available for overnight checkout.
- The library does not charge fines for overdue books, however, payment for lost books is required.
- Students are expected to exhibited common courtesy while in the library.
- Computers are available for students to use for course assignments and for use of the on-line card catalog.
- No food, drinks, cell phones or music devices are allowed.